Written by renewablewaterfall
in Solar Energy
Solar energy is gaining momentum around the globe. Environmental issues, rising oil prices, and an increasing number of consumers willing to pay for green products are pushing solar energy to new heights. But how do you make your solar panel installation sound good in a tagline? You borrow a page from the advertising playbook and enlist a little help from some Solar Energy Slogans.
This article brings you plenty of catchy, short, and funny solar energy slogans that will help you create your own solar energy slogan or just get inspired.
Solar Energy Slogans
Solar Company Taglines
Solar Energy Slogans
Energy is essential for all natural and human activities. Here, I’ll share examples of solar energy slogans that are really inspirational and probably the best in the business world.
When rallying for support for an issue or cause, it can be good to have a slogan that’s catchy and memorable. In marketing circles, there are advertising slogans that become so memorable over time they become synonymous with the brand name. Below are some solar energy slogans…
- Solar energy—clean, abundant, and ready for you
- Generate, Conserve, Contribute
- Solar energy is here to stay
- The energy that never goes out of style
- Helping the sun do more of your dirty work
- Harnessing the sun to power our lives, not get burned
- It’s time to do something good for your wallet and the Earth
- The solar energy source is good for the home, the grid, and your wallet
- See how your home, paired with solar power, can impact the environment and benefit your savings
- Solar energy is good for our planet, our health, and the economy
- Earth-friendly energy 24/7, without ever hurting the planet
- Are you ready for the clean energy revolution?
- Be the Change, Solar powers the way forward
- If we were all solar-powered, we wouldn’t have to worry about leaving the lights on
- Let us bask in your solar energy glory
- Feel the Power of the Sun
- Let the sun work for you. Simply switch your home or business to solar and start saving!
- Solar energy is free forever
- Ready, Set, Solar
- We use solar power. Because it is renewable, clean, and cool
- A solar revolution is coming
- Solar energy isn’t just clean, it’s sunny!
- Energy not pollution: Let the sun shine on your energy needs
- Most energy comes from the sun and it’s time to take advantage
- We want to power our homes with clean, renewable solar energy ― not dirty fossil fuels that pollute our air and water
- The sun is always shining and the wind is always blowing. Harnessing nature’s power is the energy that lasts
- Stop compromising the future of our children and the environment. Go solar today!
- The sun will never set on solar energy
- Sunlight in your pocket
- Go solar. It’s clean, simple, and smart
- The sun is free, why not use it?
- Cover the Earth with solar panels
- For the planet, for your wallet, for you
- Greener, cleaner, better
- Solar power, a bright idea
- Hello Sun, your view is my power source 🌞
- Powering the way to a brighter tomorrow
- Turn your roof into a power plant
- Solar power is cool because it’s accessible to everyone
- The sun isn’t just out there for the plants—use clean, renewable solar power to light up your life
- More than a feeling—it’s 100% renewable energy!
- The sun’s out, time to put that energy to work
- The Sun is an energy source that will never disappoint you
- Solar power ain’t just for hippies anymore
- The path to cleaner energy is a sunny one. ✨
- Small steps can lead to a clean energy future 👣
- When the sun shines this summer, we’ll be shining right along with it
- The cool thing about clean energy? The more you use, the more you save
- Clean, plentiful, and affordable energy is what we’re all looking for ☀
- Go solar for a green Earth, clean energy, and lower energy bills
- Solar Power—Making the Earth greener, one solar panel at a time
- We’ve all got one thing in common- that’s the sun. Show it some love and use renewable energy for your home or business
- Solar can be a smart way to cut your monthly bills and make a big impact on the environment
- Why solar energy? Because it’s a force for good
- There’s something magical about the solar energy on a crisp fall day
- Spread the warmth of solar power to your loved ones this holiday season
- Going solar is better for the environment, our communities, and your wallet
- The future is bright, the future is renewable, the future is now
- Think renewable, think clean, energy from the sun that goes directly into your homes
- A single source of light that follows you everywhere you go
- Sun power: a limitless resource, free for the taking
- Switch to solar and save money while fighting climate change
- It’s official! Solar energy is now cheaper than electricity 🔋
- Join the clean energy movement and become a Clean Energy Citizen! Go solar
- Switchin’ on the sunshine. 🌞
- Solar energy is for powering everything, everywhere
- 💡 Be it grid-tied or off-grid, connect with the power of the sun ⚡️
- Sunshine is free, but Solar Energy is priceless
- Solar energy is clean, renewable, and virtually limitless
- The sun is the solution
- Yesterday’s sunlight is today’s electricity
- Sunlight to power, no fossil fuels
- Reducing your carbon footprint, one watt at a time
- Go solar, the earth will thank you for it
- The future is Solar Powered
- Opting for solar energy is a true act of love towards planet earth
- Do your bit for the planet
- Good for your pocket, good for your planet
Solar Company Taglines
In recent years, more and more groups have begun to see the opportunity in solar energy. If you think you can do something about solar energy, you’re right to get into it. This is an exciting field, and you should go into it without knowing a few things.
In terms of promoting solar energy, there are going to be a lot of people who don’t know the first thing about it – which means you need to reach the right people. This is how we can help you move forward with your goals.
What follows are several creative taglines for solar energy that will help you get started with your own solar installation business.
- Harvesting the sun’s energy
- Solar energy is an investment that pays for itself ❤
- Power the planet…or just power your piece of it
- Unleash the power of the sun today with a solar panel installation
- Now is the best time to go solar!
- Go solar today with the nation’s #1 installer of residential solar panels
- Empower people to create change with Solar Power, one of the most sustainable energy solutions
- Helping you go Solar is what we’re here for
- You don’t have to sacrifice the environment for energy
- Helping the world go solar
- Our Mission: To deliver clean, affordable, solar energy to every home
- Inspired by the sun
- Save money, live better
- Discover a new world of clean energy
- Recharge your home, recharge the Earth
- Free power for your home
- Get a little sunshine in your life
- Put the power in your hand
- Go green, save green, and make money!
- A new way to power your life
- Powering your life, with the power of the sun
- With the right equipment, solar energy is endless–thank you, Sun! ☀️
- You’re guaranteed to fall in love with the sun
- We’re here to help make your world a sunnier place
- Be bold, be progressive, be of the future
- A warm introduction to a company bringing the sun’s power to consumers across America
- The future of energy is in renewables, and the future starts now
- Sunlight is a gift from the sun. Our panel of solar glass helps you capture this gift, and share it with your home
- Helping neighborhoods go solar, starting with a sun-kissed part of California. 🌞
- Making people rethink their electric bill (in a good way) with these cool solar installations 🌞
- It’s your future. Live it in solar energy
- Turn your home into a power plant
- Solar makes sense
- Imagine a day when the sun is the only energy source we need
- Solar energy is hot
- Sun power, solar today, solar tomorrow
- Do the environment a favor and turn it on with solar energy
- Enjoy the power of the sun this summer with a solar panel installation
- Use sunshine to power your camping adventures
- Cheers to the free, sustainable, renewable energy that powers us all at any time, anywhere
- Behind every Watt, there’s an infinity of possibility for what’s next
- We’re here to create the world’s clean energy appetite
- Your one-stop-shop for solar products
Conclusion: Solar Energy Slogans and Taglines
These were some of the best slogans and taglines on solar energy.This article was compiled by our team at Solar-Reserve with all possible efforts to come up with unique and most interesting solar energy slogans. Were you able to select any slogan ideas for your company? Do let us know.
Thanks for reading till the end. If you have any suggestions for better solar energy slogans, don’t forget to share them with us.
- Organic social media.
- Paid social ads.
- Search ads.
- SEO and content marketing.
Solar energy does not generate waste or contaminate water—an extremely important factor given the scarcity of water. Unlike fossil fuels and nuclear power plants, wind energy has one of the lowest water-consumption footprints, which makes it a key for conserving hydrological resources.What is meant by solar energy? ›
What is solar energy? Solar energy is the radiation from the Sun capable of producing heat, causing chemical reactions, or generating electricity. The total amount of solar energy received on Earth is vastly more than the world's current and anticipated energy requirements.What is the slogan of energy? ›
Slogans on Energy Conservation for You
For your better tomorrow, save energy today. Save Energy, Save Money, Save Nation, Save the planet. Energy saved is Energy generated. Rock your world by saving energy.
- Solar is a proven technology. ...
- Solar works in many climates. ...
- Solar is more affordable than ever. ...
- Solar energy benefits the whole electricity grid. ...
- Solar panels have a long lifespan. ...
- Solar panels can increase home values.
- Get listed on solar company directories. ...
- Build a strong Instagram presence. ...
- Get involved in homeowner communities and offer free advice. ...
- Use SMS marketing. ...
- Run ads targeting people looking to buy solar panels now. ...
- Start a Facebook group for homeowners interested in solar.
There are three main ways to harness solar energy: photovoltaics, solar heating & cooling, and concentrating solar power.Who benefits from solar energy? ›
|Pros of solar energy||Cons of solar energy|
|Reduce your carbon footprint||Buying panels can be expensive|
|Combat rising electricity costs||Low electricity costs = lower savings|
|Earn money back on your investment||Finding local solar installers can be difficult|
|Solar is a versatile energy source|
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the average household uses around 893 kilowatt-hours (kWh) per month. A residential solar setup produces anywhere from 350 to 850 kWh per month. Therefore, you can save as much as 95% off your utility bill.
How much sunlight solar panels can turn into electricity. Because conditions for solar panels are never perfect, they will never be 100% efficient. In fact, most residential panels have an efficiency of around 20%. Panels with 40% to 50% efficiency are available, but tend to be prohibitively expensive.
Passive solar gain. Solar thermal (for heating) Concentrated solar power (for electricity) Solar Photovoltaics (electricity)Is solar energy clean? ›
Solar energy - a clean source
No greenhouse gas emissions are released into the atmosphere when you use solar panels to create electricity. And because the sun provides more energy than we'll ever need, electricity from solar power is a very important energy source in the move to clean energy production.
A slogan or tag line is the “catch phrase or group of words that are put together to identify a product or company brand.” They oftentimes embody the mission statement of the company or the product/service or brand being advertised. Corporate slogans are commonly used to promote company growth.What are 10 facts about solar energy? ›
- Solar power is the most abundant energy source on Earth. ...
- Solar panel costs have fallen 99% since 1977. ...
- Solar Energy is cheaper than fossil fuels. ...
- Solar power plants can last 40 years or more. ...
- China is the world leader in solar energy ... by a lot.
Solar energy is the most abundant energy resource on earth -- 173,000 terawatts of solar energy strikes the Earth continuously. That's more than 10,000 times the world's total energy use. 5. The first silicon solar cell, the precursor of all solar-powered devices, was built by Bell Laboratories in 1954.Is solar a good choice? ›
Not only is solar power good for the environment, but you can earn money selling back excess power to the grid. While costs have come down over the past years, installation and maintenance of solar panels can be quite expensive. Solar panels are best suited for homes that receive ample sun exposure throughout the year.What is the 120 rule for solar? ›
The NEC, 120% rule states that solar PV systems should be installed in electrical boxes up to 120% of the busbar's label rating. For example, if the home's electrical meter rating is 175 amps, the rule allows an additional 20%, an equivalent of 35 amps from the solar system.Are solar sales easy? ›
Selling solar isn't easy, but with the right framework, you can make it easier. A good framework can help you effectively address the prospect's concerns and communicate the value of a solar installation from your company.Is solar sales Good money? ›
Sales roles in the solar industry are often advertised with salaries at more than $100,000 per year, and it is quite feasible to get to this kind of salary, even in a remote setting. It's very rewarding. If you've ever worked in sales, you know how difficult it can be to sell a product you don't believe in.What are 2 uses of solar energy? ›
The most commonly used solar technologies for homes and businesses are solar photovoltaics for electricity, passive solar design for space heating and cooling, and solar water heating. Businesses and industry use solar technologies to diversify their energy sources, improve efficiency, and save money.
The five main uses of solar energy are solar electricity, solar water heating, solar heating, solar ventilation and solar lighting. There are more uses for solar energy, but homes and businesses typically use solar energy for these purposes.How is solar energy used in daily life? ›
Solar energy is a renewable, inexhaustible and affordable form of energy. It can be used to cook food, heat water, and generate electricity. Furthermore, electrical energy generated from solar energy can be stored in solar cells.How is a solar panel made? ›
Solar cells are made with crystalline silicon that is melted and mixed with gallium or boron to form wafers called silicon ingot. Phosphorous is then added to the silicon, and along with the gallium or boron, these substances give silicon its electrical capability.How do solar panels work? ›
When the sun shines onto a solar panel, energy from the sunlight is absorbed by the PV cells in the panel. This energy creates electrical charges that move in response to an internal electrical field in the cell, causing electricity to flow.› solar ›
Solar Power 101: Complete Guide to Solar Energy
Top 6 Things You Didn't Know About Solar Energy
- - Just do it (Nike)
- - Finger lickin' good (KFC)
- - For everything else, there's MasterCard (MasterCard)
- - Eat fresh (Subway)
- - Save money. Live better. ...
- - Have a break. ...
- - Red Bull gives you wings (Red Bull)
- - A diamond is forever (De Beers)
- "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." ...
- "Nothing is impossible. ...
- "There is nothing impossible to they who will try." ...
- "The bad news is time flies. ...
- "Life has got all those twists and turns. ...
- "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
- Wasting time is stupidity; utilize every second and live with dignity.
- Neither relatives nor your wife can change your life. ...
- Help others in need; life is about you being there for people.
- Where happy life settles, age doesn't matter.
- Life is concise, so put worries apart.
- Keep it short and simple. ...
- Be consistent. ...
- Focus on what makes you different. ...
- Make it timeless. ...
- Ensure it can stand alone. ...
- Consider your target market. ...
- Get input.
A perfect example of a descriptive tagline is Walmart's tagline – Save money. Live better. Another good example of a descriptive tagline is KFC'S It's finger-lickin' good.
|Company slogan||Brand or product name|
|“There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.”||MasterCard|
|“Betcha can't eat just one”||Lay's|
|“America Runs on Dunkin'”||Dunkin' Donuts|
The term was adopted as a national slogan by Independent India. The Jai Hind postmark was also the first commemorative postmark of Free India. It was issued on the day of India's independence on 15 August, 1947. Today, "Jai Hind" is a salutation we hear at political meetings and even school functions.
- 10 Personal Slogans to Help You Perform Your Best.
- “Take another step!”
- “I can actually do this!”
- “Failure teaches me.”
- “My work matters.”
- “Other people's success inspires me”
- “I've come too far to quit.”
- “Every day I grind!”
- “I'll be there.”
- “I love you.”
- “Maybe you're right.”
- “I trust you.”
- “Go for it.”
- “Got your back.”
- “How are you?”
- “I want you.”