Last updated on August 14th, 2022 at 02:50 pm
BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online |... BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online | How to Pay BSNL Bill Online
BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online |...
BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online | How to Pay BSNL Bill Online
Learn the detailed steps involved in BSNL Land Line Bill payment online.
How to Make BSNL Landline/Broadband Bill Payment Online? If you want to pay your BSNL Land Line, Broadband, WI-MAX, etc. bill online using Bill Desk (Net Banking, Debit Card, or one of the other options), follow the procedures below.
If you are still paying your BSNL landline bill by standing in line at a BSNL Customer Care office or at a Post Office, this tutorial is for you.
BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online Without Registration (bsnl.co.in Bill Payment)
Table of Contents
Check below tutorial to learn How to Pay your BSNL Landline Bill Online. Paying your BSNL landline bill is as simple as following a few quick and easy steps.
By eliminating the need to wait in line to pay your bills, paying your BSNL landline bill payment online saves you time. You can make a payment while lounging at home, working from the office, or even travelling. The BSNL landline online payment process is quick and easy.
Paying your BSNL Landline or BSNL Broadband bill online requires an active Online Banking account, a debit card, or a credit card, as well as a smartphone or a computer with an internet connection.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment using BillDesk [Step-by-Step Process]
Watch the Video Tutorial How to Pay BSNL Bill Online :
Let’s see the step by step Procedure to Pay your BSNL Landline and Broadband Bill Payment Online using Bill Desk (Net Banking , Debit Card etc).
Paying your BSNL landline bill online is a quick and easy process that just takes a few minutes to do.
Step 1 : Go to BSNL Portal : http://portal.bsnl.in
Step 2 : Click ‘Landline‘ menu, ‘Individual/ FTTH Bills‘ payment option will be selected by default.
Enter the Landline No, a Mobile Number and an Email address to receive the payment details.
Step 3 : Enter the verification Code shown there, No action required in the option ‘would you Like to remember above information ? ‘ because by default, the Phone number and Contact details will be saved.
So you don’t have to enter it again when you pay the BSNL Landline or Broadband bill online next time.
Step 4 : Click on the ‘Submit‘ button. Now you can see the Bill details, including Customer Name, Amount, Due date, BSNL Account Number etc.
Step 5 : Verify the details and Click ‘Pay Now‘. Now you can select the Payment Method. You can pay the bills by using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Cash Card (Through BillDesk Payment Gateway).
Step 6 : Select the payment method (Select the bank name, if you want pay by using the Net banking), else select your Credit or Debit Card type.
Step 7 : After selecting the payment method, select the payment Gateway from Bill Desk & Tech Process. (In this demo I’ve selected Bill Desk & SBI Online Banking)
Step 8 : Complete the payment with the selected payment method (If you have selected Net Banking, then login your Internet banking Account and complete the payment, If you have selected Credit / Debit card, then enter the Card No and CVV Code, Card expiry date etc and complete the payment.
Step 9 : Once the BSNL landline bill payment is completed, you will get a Payment confirmation Email and SMS.
Now you can download or print the bill payment details if required.
Next time, when you make the BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online, you can complete it with in 3 minutes because your details already saved in the BSNL portal.
BSNL WiMAX Online Bill Payment
You can pay your BSNL WiMAX Bills Online through the BSNL Portal without registration.
Follow below steps for the BSNL WiMAX Online Bill Payment .
- Visit BSNL Portal (https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/cm.do)
- Click on the top Menu ‘Mobile‘
- Now you can see GSM Bills, Wi-MAX Bills etc menus on the left side (See the screen shot)
- Click on WI-MAX Bills. Now you can see the options to enter your Wi-Max User ID, Account No ( See your Bill to find the Account Number)
- Then Enter your communication details (Email and Contact Number).
- Enter the captcha code and then Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Now you will be redirected to a page with your Wi-Max Bill details including your Customer Name, Account Number, Bill Amount, Due Date etc can be seen there.
- Verify the details and Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button to complete the payment using any Payment Gateway available in the portal.
- After the successful payment, you will get a confirmation Mail and SMS.
BSNL Broadband Bill Payment
You can pay your BSNL Broadband Bills online using the same above method, without Registration. When you enter your Phone Number, you can see your BSNL Broadband as well as the Land line Bill details.
You can complete the payment using BillDesk or Tech Process.
If you want to view your BSNL Bills, You have to create an account in the portal. When you signup, you will get a User Name and Password.
You can Login your account at any time and view/pay the BSNL Land Line, Broadband, Mobile, WiMAX etc bills online using the Payment Gateways provided in the Portal.
BSNL Bill Payment Paytm
Paytm has devised a quick and easy way to pay your BSNL landline bill online, which is completely hassle-free and takes very little effort on your part.
Paying your BSNL landline bill has never been easier than it is with Paytm. All you have to do is go to Paytm.com or download the Paytm app on your mobile device, and you can start making payments.
Follow below Steps:
- Visit Paytm and Select BSNL as the Operator in the Land Line Bill payment section.
- Enter your BSNL Account Number
- Then Enter your BSNL Landline Number with STD Code without 0.
- Click on the Get Bill
- Now you can see your Bill Details and Pay the Bill Using your Paytm account.
BSNL Landline Bill Payment through Google Pay
Using the Google Pay app is a convenient alternative that may be utilised for the purpose of paying one’s BSNL land Line or Broadband bill.
Follow the below steps:
Step 1: Open the Google Pay App
Step 2: Tap on ‘Pay Bills’
Step 3: Then select ‘Broadband/Landline’ option from the Payment Categories section.
Step 4: Then select the Biller by searching BSNL Landline. You can also pay BSNL Landline – Corporate bill also here.
Step 5: If you are using the Google Pay for the first time to pay your BSNL Landline Bill payment, then you have to Link your BSNL Landline account through Bharat Bill Pay.
For that enter your BSNL Landline Number with STD code. and Tap ‘Link Account’
Next time, when you pay the Land Line or Broadband bill, you can select the Linked account and make the payment easily.
Step 6: After linking the account, you can complete the payment there by using any of the linked bank account.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the BSNL online bill payment, feel free to comment below.
Also share this video tutorials with your friends and family members. Please Follow us on Social Medias.
Find complete list of SBI Customer Care Numbers
If you Like this Post, Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ it with your Friends.
Join Our Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/admeonline
Follow us on Other Social Media
- How to Download Gmail Emails to Computer (Complete Guide)
- How to Delete yourself from the Internet – Deseat.me One click Delete of all Accounts
- How to Delete Your Phone Contacts from Facebook
- How to add Multiple Gmail Account in Android Phone | Gmail App
- How to stop auto update of Google Play Store Apps
- HP Gas booking | How to Book HP Gas and Check the Booking…
- How to Pay LIC Premium Online using Net Banking | LIC Online…
- HDFC Credit Card Payment IFSC Code | How to Pay Credit Card…
- SBI credit card payment by NEFT  | SBI Credit Card…